English is the most widely spoken language in the whole wide world which clearly makes it an absolute must to learn it well. English can actually be categorized into two kinds- one is British English and the other is American English. However, if you go on to make the mistake of asking either of them about the two kinds of English language that there are, the British will say that there is only one English and the other is just a mistake.
On the other hand, if you ask the Americans, they will simply shun you and tell you how their language isn’t American English but American itself.
Why is English such an important subject?
In today’s 21st century, to not know things is a big drawback. You simply have to know what is going around the world and for that, you can either read about the current affairs in your own language which adds clearly nothing to your languages learnt list or you can learn English and check a language that will help you communicate with people regardless of which place you go to.
English is one language that has more speakers than any other. It is such an important subject because it will literally bestow you with the gift of being able to talk to anyone and everyone!
Why is English homework such a bore?
Well, if you find English homework boring, sadly enough, you’re clearly not doing it right. For you to do well in any subject, it is extremely important that you learn to love the subject for what it is and English is the easiest subject to love. A little bit of research work doesn’t harm now, does it? This is why, you must read as many books as you can and get over your boredom when it comes to English.
Can English be turned into the most interesting subject?
English is in actuality, a language that can be loved by just about anyone and it indeed has more people from every stream of academics in love with it than any other subject that there is. It’s more like Mathematics, History, Science or, Commerce, all streams are united by English, the subject that is so hard to resist for everybody. And for English to be turned into the most interesting subject, all you have to do is actually make an effort to read more.
Why should you go for homework help in English?
Although English generally does not call for homework help but if you’re having trouble with the subject with nobody to clearly guide you through, you might as well seek help from the online homework help companies which will be more than glad to help you out.
They have the best handpicked professionals under them whose sole purpose is to render help to you. Also, if this article helps you solve the problem that you’re facing, you must also go through ‘Steps to be a better online essay writer’.
8 amazing facts about English homework
Now, now, now, if you’re one of those rare people who happen to not find English interesting enough, or, have troubles in dealing with the English homework, these are the following facts that’ll make your homework writing experience a more interesting one:
- Do not make your homework monotonous
- One thing about English is that if you do as much as even think about copying stuff or just going with the monotonous tone of yours, you’re in deep trouble.
- English is not something that needs to be attempted monotonously.
- Unlike other subjects where strict precision is required, in English, your own words are what the teachers seek to know.
- Read, read and make it your own
- Regardless of the kind of homework you’ve been given in English, essay or question and answers, you need to attempt in on your own.
- What I mean to say is, you need to read as much as you can about it and then form the answers in a way that the teacher will understand that you’ve done some solid research work.
- But at the same time, you mustn’t overdo things.
- The answers that you write should not be the words of anybody else they should be your own words.
- Research more
- Now, research is something that every subject asks for, mostly the arts subjects that is.
- Research not only makes the subject more interesting to you by showing you new facets of the subject but also goes on to make your answers more interesting and in depth.
- This way, not only will your homework writing experience be fun but you’ll get to learn a lot too. That is the beauty of English.
- Write on your own
- English is one subject that gives you the scope to relax and write your mind regardless of it being Literature or Language.
- Whereas in Language you get to write more in your own words, Literature is no less because Literature gives you full freedom to incorporate as many examples as you can.
- These examples will further be a proof of you being well read which in turn will immediately create a good impression on your teachers who are searching for exactly what you’d be providing.
- Nobody wants the excellent flawless copied works from other writers, what everyone wants is flaw filled but original writing.
- Read as much as you can
- When it comes to English, the one thing you simply cannot avoid is the fact that you need to keep reading.
- Reading not only enriches your vocabulary and mind but also goes on to open your mind to literature.
- And the more your mind opens to literature, the more in love with English you are prone to be.
- And the more in love with English you are, the easier homework will be. Also, your answers will also have an interesting turn to it.
- English homework can be done flawlessly if done with proper collection of data
- Now, English is something that can literally be rendered the title of flawless if you write it perfectly because regardless of which subject your first choice might be, English is the subject you’ll fall in love with.
- If you’re given English homework, you need to research and collect your data systematically.
- After you collect the data that you think is, a compulsory incorporation, in the homework, you might as well write your homework flawlessly.
- Systematic placing of information is extremely important
- One thing that you need to remember when it comes to English is that you cannot simply mug things up, vomit your book and get great marks.
- This is because English is more like a philosophical subject that calls for your own views too.
- You must place all the information systematically without deviating from a proper sequence.
- This is again because if you haphazardly place information with no systematic placement maintained, your homework might as well look like the random placement of words.
- And this is something we clearly cannot allow in English.
- Love English
- The last fact about the English homework is that to do it perfectly, you need to see the subject for what it really is.
- To see the subject for what it really is, you need to read more about every topic that you’re given.
- The more you read, the more you get people’s obsession and love for the subject.
- Reading not only transforms the way you speak but can also chisel you into a better person that you were before.
- That is how powerful reading is. And for your English homework to be a complete success, loving it is the ultimate key.