11 Jun No Time to Go to the Tutor? Online Assistance Is There!
In this latter day, it is mandatory to learn something regularly to cope up with the current trends and technologies. Not just mandatory the instinct will always stimulate us to learn, but time plays a vital role in it. Scheduled and routine life makes the impulsion to suppress.
To make the learning inducement glow over time, here we have some useful idea’s to learn.
Learning through online assistance
First of all, I have to tell you this which sounds weird. Mostly healthy teenagers and adults could pay attention for only 20 minutes at a time, as per the statistics of the21st century, but the weirdest thing is most universities and colleges have each class for about 50 to 60 minutes.
Here comes the question how am I going to grasp the entire knowledge of 60 minutes class with 20 minutes of listening?
The answer is so simple, online assistance is the answer. You can learn whenever you have time and the most important thing is when you have the interest to learn, you can use online assistance.
Clear your doubts with experts
In traditional on-campus, you could hear boring lectures for the whole day and you can use only the particular library with a limited number of books and teachers will be your choice. But in online assistance, you can have numerous resources.
Doubts will be reviewed by many students and you will get their opinion and appropriate answers from the experts, they know the subjects one step ahead than the others. For these facilities,Online Assistance is always recommended.
Personal experience in online assistance
After finishing bachelor’s degree as a computer science engineer I started learning new languages as MEAN Stack and Angular 2. They are more popular in web development, but being a fresher I can’t concentrate on my work and to learn. Under this situation, I started using online assistance for learning.
At present, got enough knowledge in both the languages and it is the future in web development. Online assistance improved my knowledge through learning.
You may have a feel that I am just going on insisting on online assistance, if yes I am going to break the ice. Everything will be clear once it is compared one with the other.
Sit tight to enjoy facts and appropriate point from now.
Difference between Online and Traditional Education
- Online Education
- The educational information which is delivered via,the internet instead of being in a traditional, physical classroom.
- There are many applications and web portals for learning, through online education.
- Some universities are meant only for online education, many developed anddeveloping countries encourage online assistance.
- Online education is virtual and just similar to the traditional education.
- The materials and exam for online degree programs are as similar to traditional education.
- Traditional Education
- The educational information which is delivered through teachers.
- This system is also called as Teacher Centred Delivery System.
- In this educational system, it has rules and regulations based on different schools and educational institutions
- It is high time managed and disciplined for young kids.
To get some better idea about the differences jump into “Learn Differences between Online and Traditional Education”
To understand any new concepts or technology the only way is to analyse the merits and demerits. So you can come to a conclusion, whether it is good or bad for you.
Pros of Online Assistance
- Location and Time flexible
- You won’t have any condition, that you have to attend the class on time or you have to be there for learning.
- Yes, any location or anytime just login on convenient time from any place and learn.
- But you online guys will also have assignments and all deadline factors, only learning will be for your convenience.
- You will have an option to read and review the course material as many times as you wish, you can’t expect this in traditional education.
- Self Realization
- Online education gives confidence, that you can learn from any situation and on any time
- They can do their homework and assignments in their own style.
- You can analyse your knowledge, hope, by time.
- Course options
- As I said early Online Education is Virtual, thus it has no limitations for course option or for any option in learning
- Learn any degree, masters even your doctorate research can be done through Online Assistance.
Cons of Online Assistance
- Live Interaction
- Pre-recorded course materials and pre-written materials will be provided.
- You can ask doubts to experts later but you will miss the live interaction, which gives power and knowledge 10 times better than any other option.
- Laboratory and technology access
- If you go to traditional education practical session will be vital.
- You may know this reading takes 5 % activity to brain and listening is about 10% and visual & listening will take 50%.
- Thus watching a movie goes through the mind easily, so you will miss the practical sessions.
- Every individual cannot buy a new gadget or new equipment individually, the technology lags here.
- Learning Environment
- The entire resource comes from the good environment, especially for learning.
- You can’t just make a better place than a campus environment
- Campus environment induces you to learn more than online assistance.
- Time Management
- The main and foremost is to keep up the punctuality, I hope I am correct.
- If so, then you can’t attain this quality in Online Assistance environment.
- Online Assistance is mainly based on your own convenience.
I gave you the entire perspective of online education at various levels, now it’s time to conclude. From my own point of view, students should have their schooling from traditional education, because you can attain good qualities as discipline, punctuality, caring, sharing etc.,
After schooling, you can have your own schedule to learn through any source mainly Online Assistance.