26 Jun Why Is It so Hard for Me to Focus on Homework?
It is very hard for each and every student to focus on the homework. This is because of a number of reasons.
Students have ample of reasons to not focus on their homework. Nowadays they are very much occupied with their own kind of studies. They don’t even get the time to take proper rest which even makes them more tired. Eventually, we see that they become so tired that they don’t even get the time to study on their own.
Then after that,the question comes for them to complete their homework. And by looking at them only we can very well figure out that completing homework at a particular time becomes so very difficult for them.We must at first know what the difficulties a student faces while completing homework are.
The difficulties which students eventually face:
- Nowadays a student hardly gets any time to play or even spend some free time. If we clearly and minutely observe a student we can see that they are busy than a working professional. They need to study for the whole day and rarely they get a peaceful sleep.
- Earlier students used to play at the outside park or lane of their house in the morning or after coming back from the school. But now hardly we can see those parks and lanes full of children. The one and only reason behind that is they don’t get enough time for themselves only.
- And when it comes to doing their homework they just become tired and later in they start making excuses. This actually hampers their studies also.Students may question themselves why is it so hard for me to focus on homework?
- Another reason is that students cannot focus on their homework because they need to learn chapters at school and also at home. That is just because they are very much occupied with different kinds of subjects.
- They need to learn seven to eight subjects at the same time. And this practice itself makes them too much tired and at the same time very much confusing. They cannot decide what to learn at first and what not to. They become very much confusing even to understand what kind of technique to be followed.
- The other factor which hampers the study time of students that they have a very shortage of time. That is they don’t have a proper time management in completing their
- Very importantly,they don’t have proper time management in completing their studies at school only. So doing homework extra is very much a difficult thing for them.
This should be kept in mind:
Considering all other factors we must say that it is very much obvious for each and every student not to get proper time to complete their homework. The question again they ask, “Why is it so hard for me to focus on homework?” But they need proper guidance from the elders. And focusing on homework after all these hustles – bustle of the whole day’s academic time it is pretty difficult and next to impossible.
This must be understood by the teachers and elders how to give them homework and assessments in the home. That is they must not be overloaded with a very large amount of work. They must be given a balanced work. It will help them to focus on their homework. And then they can actually do those homework at a given time.
Teachers and elders often ask questions that why they didn’t finish the homework at a given time. They must be helpful in every regard to support students’ educational life.
What is being observed?
At the very beginning, it is being observed, why is it so hard for me to focus on homework?This question basically destroys the concentration of a child.It is often seen that due to excess overload students lose interest in their work and at the very same time they weaken their base too.
This is because it is the very beginning of their career, they must know how to strengthen their own field of interest. And they must be aware of the fact that if their very base is weak, then it will be difficult for them to continue their studies in particularly that subject. The base will be weakened and they will eventually lose interest in their subject.
Every time it is not because that they don’t want to study a particular subject because they don’t understand that subject. It is because that they are over loadedat very beginning of their career and then they lost interest in that particular subject.It is very much frustrating for the students if this question comes to their mind,why is it so hard for me to focus on homework?
It is not their fault of getting low grades. It is the problem of them that from the very childhood they are not being treated properly with the kinds of techniques and all. They are being over loaded with a variety of subjects.
This actually makes them incomplete in their homework processes. And if they just don’t do their homeworks they wont be able to recall their studies at the same time. They eventually tries to escape from their daily course and anyhow do their studies.