While going deep into the topic, first you need to know about what is online studying? You can use certain online study tips in your daily routine to get the maximum benefit.
How to study online?
- For this, you need to assign some time for studying online everyday
- You must pay ample time for searching and to read the materials
- Next, you have to devote enough time to study these and to clarify them
What is the importance of studying online?
- A very well designed online study program will guide you in various ways like assigning tests or for discussing any topic with highly qualified experts
- Online studying will make a student more independent and confident
- You can get a lot of extra information which are not available in the textbook
- You can discuss a topic with your teacher next day as you already know a lot about that topic
- While studying online you can easily manage the workload as you have the flexibility of learning at your convenience
What do you mean by traditional education?
Basically, traditional education means conventional education that is been used by teachers and parents from the time of their learning practices. It also means the use of long-established backdated customs that have been continuously used by the society while teaching in schools. It also involves the following:
- Rote learning and mugging up from the books
- As a result, children fail to understand the subject matter and starts to memorize
- There are many conservative teachers and parents who still feel that traditional way of learning is the best way of learning
Fluctuating thoughts regarding both the aspects can create a stirring confusion inside the mind. Before choosing anyone aspect, you can go through Is Online Education Taking Traditional On-campus schooling to make a better choice.
Moving forward, towards both the online and traditional side of education,
Let us discuss the differences between online and traditional education:
Before you decide to choose the conventional way of learning or online learning, you must have a sound knowledge of their merits and demerits. It is very important to know about their significant differences and then move on with your choice.
- In thecase of online learning, you will find them extremely flexible. There are numerous specialized and brilliant experts who are writing for online programs, which in turn help students who are running short of time.
- In thecase of thetraditional way of education, you have to attain the class and have to pay full concentration to you class lectures. The attendance also plays a major role in your class grade.
- There are many students who could not attain the classes due to some family obligation or other causes can use online way of learning, but they can’t use traditional way at all.
- Another main difference between them is feedback. In online learning procedure, you can get a number of feedbacks which is again critically written and sometimes they provide a video clip also. But in thetraditional way, teachers only provide few comments as a feedback.
- One of the main points, where both the learning approaches differ to a great extent,is “resources