Teacher and student relationships:
The relationship between a teacher and their students is one which demands some of the highest levels of respect. Teachers play the biggest role in a person’s life in order to mold it onto something meaningful.
Whatever someone is today, whatever they have achieved, nothing could have been possible if there were no teachers to guide him into that path. No one can deny the role of their teachers and thus this makes teacher and student relationships to be one of those precious gift of a relationship which are to be valued and held up in high esteem.
Benefits of grabbing the teacher’s attention:
It is extremely important to be in your teacher’s good books. Now this has a variety of benefits. Not only being in their good books helps you get the attention of the teacher but put into effect a lot many things.
- Firstly, since teachers will be paying you more attention, it will be getting easier for you to get better and more assistance from the teacher.
- Grades will not become a problem.
- You will be receiving personal tips from the teachers themselves.
So how will you enter their good books and be on the right side of things? Read on to find out.
Steps to get in your teacher’s good books:
- Try to impress the teachers by securing good marks in their subjects. Be ready to help out classmates who need assistance. Always try to relieve your teacher of explaining something by doing so yourself once it has already been taught in class. You will be taken as a student who is willing to learn and is also willing to share whatever they have learnt. Teachers appreciate this attitude and love those students who have these qualities.
- Get to know about the likes and dislikes of your teacher. If they like quite attitude then be quite and speak only when necessary. If your teacher likes active participation then do as required – ask questions, give answers, take out interesting topics – you will surely get their attention in a jiffy.
- Maintain a positive attitude in class always. It is not “try