20 Apr How Can I Get My Son to Do His Homework?
Today education is not only for learning and exploring your knowledge. It is inevitable for building your academic career and better future. Homework is an integral part of thiscareer-oriented education system. But most of the students are not very serious about the homework. They like to enjoy the leisure time only.
Homework reduces their leisure time so often students refuse to do their homework; even they make alot of excuses to avoid the homework. As a result,they get poor academics.
Naturally, today’s parents are always worried about their kid’s academic grades and career. They always try to excel their kid’s skill so that they can achieve a good grade.
And homework is the best option to explore one’s knowledge, excel the skills, so all the parents of students have only one thought in their mind, “How can I get my son to do his homework?” The answer is motivation. It strengthens their energy level that helps to do the tasks perfectly and sincerely without feeling tired or worn out.
Some ways of motivation are listed below:
- First parents need to know why their kids are not interested in doing homework why they are trying to avoid their homework. Reason may be-
- Low learning capability or low memorising power of a student can be the reason to avoid homework.
- Poor quality of teaching also an important factor for students to lose interest in the study.
- Lack of proper and professional’s assistance may be a vital reason for students to avoid homework.
- Family support is very important in this age. Sometimes lack of family support may play a vital role. If you can provide proper support, then you do not need to think – How can I get my son to do his homework?
- Try to make a healthy home atmosphere in your home
- Children have a great affection for theparents, so they need to feel that their parents have a feeling in their mind for them
- They value their liking, disliking, their thinking, interest and education.
- So, parents,you need to involve yourselves in your kid’s study wisely, it will gear up your kid’s interest level.
- Select a cosy study spot for your kids so that they can study comfortably.
- Select spot which is abit isolated from the other part of the house so that your kids can pay full concentration.
- Make the zone free from noise and other distraction.
- Check it, that the place must have asoothing temperature, it should be well lit and airy so that students can read comfortably and the fresh air can refresh their mind and health.
- Seating arrangement should be much comfortable for your kids so select the seating arrangement as per your children’s convenience.
- Try to provide all proper ambience in their study zone in this age of digital learning
- Computer laptop e-books, Kindle, are the latest way of learning that save a lot of time of the students. So they can enjoy their leisure time also.
- Keep other learning tools such as pen, pencils, erasers, ruler, calculator, in the proper place so that your kids can find those easily.
These all may help your kids to concentrate on the study and focus on their homework. Then you need not think– How can I get my son to do his homework?
- Deal carefully with all kind of distractive things at the study time so that your kids can focus on the job perfectly
- Keep them away from phoning, messaging, video gaming internet surfing, social networking, these all can distract your kids from the study,and doing homework.
- Do not allow to use the computer at the study time if they do not require it for doing the homework.
- Try to involve yourself in their study wisely so that it helps them.
- To reduce the monotonic situation while doing homework, you can invent adifferent innovative way, so that they can enjoy their study.
- You may use some gaming trick or quizzicalway to make their learning interesting it will increase their interest level and they will love to
- Allow them proper break in between study it will refresh their brain and mind.
You must be carefulenough about your children’s overall development. Let them enjoy their leisure time, let them play, take rest and take proper sleep. Then you never need to think – How can I get my son to do his homework?
- You can go for a tutorial also to provide enough help to your kids for doing the homework. Today online tutorials are the latest and best option for any kind of homework help, because of its accurate solutions
Above points are really helpful for all parents if they can follow these they never need to think, “How can I get my son to do his homework?”