27 Jun Find Out- Is Homework Harmful or Helpful Essay?
Is homework harmful or helpful essay? This question is most often a debated one. This question is not only the concern of students but also their parents, teachers and various academic organizations as well.
Homework is very important in the learning process. It helps to practice whatever is taught by the teachers in the class. But the excess amount of homework can be really damaging. If there is a lot of homework, then there is no time left for doing other activities.
Homework should be an integral part of the education system but should be confined to certain limits so that the students don’t feel burdened and exhausted just with the thought of receiving homework on different subjects. Teachers should also try to make the learning process more interactive and skillful rather than giving loads of homework for their subject. They should try to make the students practice in the class itself so that there is less need of homework.
Considering various facts, we can state that it is neither totally harmful nor very helpful! It needs to be balanced so that students consider it as a learning medium instead of treating it like a burden. More focus should be on skill based learning where you practically learn how things function. Only that much homework should be given which is necessary to revise the concepts and gain insight into the subject.
Is homework harmful or helpful essay? -is the tricky question. In order to get its perfect answer, you should come across its advantages.
- It can really help you in practicing your concepts. It helps in retention of the things that you have learned in the class.
- It helps you to know your strong and weak areas. You can judge by doing homework about the concepts in which you need clarity. You can practice more where you are lagging behind.
- It gives you the immense knowledge and better understanding about various subjects.
- You will bond better with your parents as you can always ask them the questions in which you get stuck while doing homework.
- You will become more responsible and disciplined. You will have the responsibility to complete your work on time, and thus it will provide maturity in dealing with various situations.
- You will get to learn how to manage time. Time is always limited, and by completing your tasks on time, you will learn the art of time management.
- You will be relaxed in exams as you would have practiced already so much while doing your homework.
- Doing homework in a nice and efficient manner can improve your grades as it is a part of overall evaluation system.
Is homework harmful or helpful essay? -will also help you in stating the disadvantages of homework where you would come across its negative effects.
Disadvantages of getting homework
- It can frustrate you and create pressure and stress if you have tons of homework to deal on a daily basis.
- It can lead you to have less time for yourselves. If there will be too much homework, then you will have no time for various recreational activities that you used to enjoy.
- It can have adverse effects on your health if it crosses the limit like back and spine problem, it can lead to digestive problems, eyesight deterioration, lack of energy and much more.
- It can hamper your social skills if you get less time to interact with people around you like your parents, friends and relatives.
- A lot of homework can make you sleep deprived if you are awake till late night in completing your homework.
- If there is a lot of homework on a daily basis, then children tend to become less productive than their usual self.
- There will be alack of creativity due to continuous exhaustion.
Conclusion– Is homework harmful or helpful essay
Homework is good if it is in limits. If students get a lot of homework, it will be detrimental to their overall health and development, and they will feel drained out.
If there will be no homework, then students will become very lethargic and will not practice the concepts which they learn in the class and will ultimately face a lot of problems in class tests and exams. Thus there is a need for balance. Too much homework should not be given, it should be in limits. Now the focus should be on learning while experimenting and should be skill based.
Therefore homework should be given in short for the entire subjects so that students can easily focus on other subjects too. Is homework harmful or helpful research?This question will help the students by getting the perfect answer in homework where you will come across its disadvantages and benefits in terms of research in entire subjects. This will help students in making their stand better in class.