Ace Management Studies with Expectancy Theory Assignment Help!
People often make the mistake of considering management studies to be easy and devoid of theories while it not. It does include quite a number of behavioral theories that needing thorough understanding to make a career in marketing and management.
So, expectancy theory is just one of those difficult areas. But with some assistance on expectancy theory assignment help, you will get better insight into the subject matter.
Decoding the theory:
Victor H. Broom first presented the Expectancy Theory in 1964 as a part of his studies in the motivation behind decision making. The theory states that the intensity of a person’s tendency to perform a task is directly proportional to the intensity of his/her expectation of its outcome. To elucidate this further, Vroom described that an employee’s motivation is driven by how much he/she wants a reward (Valence, as Vroom, terms it).
Factors of the theory:
Our team for expectancy theory homework help provides a thorough description and explanation of Valence, Instrumentality, Effort, and Performance.
- Valence is the significance a person associates with expected outcome. It is more of an expectation than the actual outcome the person might receive.
- Expectancy is the belief that increased effort will yield better performance.
There are 3determining factors for this-
- Possessing the required skills
- Having the right resources
- Getting necessary support
- Instrumentality makes a person believe that better performance will yield better results.
Therefore, the expectancy theory concentrates on the following relations:
- Performance-Reward Relation
- Effort-Performance Relation
- Rewards-Personal goals Relation
To get an expert insights as to how these equations affect expectancy, you can avail the course materials and projects from 24x7assignmenthelp. Simply subscribe to expectancy theory assignment help and forget homework tensions!
Implications of the theory:
Studying a theory goes to waste if it is not applied practically. Most students have a problem is realizing the advantages and implications of this theory. Therefore, our panel of academicians at expectancy theory homework help has listed down a few for your convenience.
- Managers can ensure that employees can achieve the target if rewarded with proper incentives.
- The employee’s motivation level can be evaluated through continuous questionnaire and interviews.
- Organizations can design the job in a more challenging manner. This will ensure increased level of effort leading to improved performance.
- The manager can correlate the expected outcome to the preferred outcome quality.
Why 24x7assignmenthelp.com is your choice for management study help?
- We maintain deadlines-
We know that students nowadays have to work under strict deadlines. So we never deliver projects late.
- 100% unique-
We have a panel of field experts who prepare the projects. So no copy-pasting from available materials.
- Audio Visual manuals-
Textbooks can get very drab and boring. So we offer audio visual manuals and PPT files to make studying fun.
- Test series-
Assess yourself better with our test series.
We know the plight of students. Our services are affordable and will not take a very large share of your pocket money.
So stop worrying and ace management grades like a pro with our expectancy theory assignment help!