Need Excellent Assignment Help on Electric Vehicles? Seize it now from 24x7assignmenthelp.com
Electrical Engineering students are well aware of the hassle of doing assignments. Not every time they get proper help and support from their institution. Nevertheless, it is of great consequence to be well-informed before writing on a topic. To put an end to this problem, we present exclusive assignment help for you. So, do not waste your time and avail Electric Vehicles Assignment Help from us.
What is an Electric Vehicle?
An Electric Vehicle or simply an EV- For impulsion, it uses one or more than one electric motors. For generating electricity, these vehicles have either batteries or they convert fuel to electricity; and some of them also have solar panels.
EV started its journey in the advent of mid 19th century. At that time, using electricity was a preferred method for running trains and smaller vehicles. After the renaissance of technology in the21st century, the world’s growing interest in renewable energy brings road vehicles, underwater vessels, aircraft and spacecraft propelled by electricity.
Encounter with a brief history of EV
The introduction of EVs and its usage was rapid at the start. But, the discovery of petroleum reserves in different places and their affordability bring about the deterioration of electric vehicle age. Moreover, internal combustion powered cars are simpler to operate.
The picture has started to change during the last few decades. To wipe out global warming effect, every country has determined to lower its carbon emission rate. So, to cut down the usage of fossil fuels, interest in electric transportation renewed.
Electricity sources for these vehicles
Our proficient members of Electric Vehicles Assignment Help team has pointed out that, there are more than one ways to generate electricity for running EVs. They are as follows:
- The direct connection that is used for electric trains, trolley buses, and trucks etc.
- Electric power strips that are hidden under the roads for generating electromagnetic induction for vehicles
- On board generators and hybrid electric automobiles (Ex. Diesel-electric locomotive, fuel cell vehicle, non-renewable energy )
- Electric motors
Now, have a look at the pros and cons of EV. While preparing an assignment on the Electric vehicle, you must include them for a comprehensive touch to your work.
- The main advantage is obviously related to the environment. You do not have to use gasoline. These vehicles are quiet and extremely smooth.
- EVs have no tailpipe. Therefore, the rate of emission is zero. They are meant for a significant environmental benefit.
- If you think of an electric motor, its mechanism is very simple and it has 90% energy conversion efficiency.
- The main headache for EV owners is less availability of charging stations. They range only 80 – 100 miles (talking of battery-driven automobile) and spend hours to get recharged. A second car is a must have.
- Though the cost of gasoline is zero, EVs batteries cost a bit high. Moreover, EV itself is less affordable.
- EV is less available and not considered as an alternative by all.
You’ll get a more detailed description of this section in our Electric Vehicles Assignment Help.
Why to choose us?
You can take our assistance as we have some really convincing features. We will provide your Electric Vehicles Homework Help much before the deadline. For an outstanding result, you have to have our informative and well-researched contents. Charges are pocket-friendly for homework helps.
Forget about your nightmares for assignments and projects. Get best Electric Vehicles Homework Help with us.