Solve Your Problem on Descriptive Statistics with the Experts 24x7assignmenthelp.com
Concept of descriptive statistic:
The concept of descriptive statistic has distinguished from inferential statistics. The descriptive statistic is the way of summarizing the quantitative data or information. It has not developed from probability theory.
Some commonly used measures to describe the set of data are the measure of central tendency and measure of variability or dispersion. The measure of central tendency includes mean, medium and mode. The measure of dispersion includes the standard deviation or variance, minimum and maximum of variables, kurtosis and skewness.
- Mean: Mean or arithmetic mean are derived by obtaining the sum of all measurements by dividing the number of observations in the data set.
- Median: Median is derived by taking the middle value that separates the higher half value from the lower half of the data set.
- Mode: It is derived by taking highest frequency of the value out from the data set.
Sub division of mean: Again mean is subdivided into simple arithmetic mean, harmonic mean and geometric mean.
- Simple arithmetic mean:
Simple arithmetic mean is derived by dividing the sum of all measurement by the number of observation. It can be illustrated in the following way:
This sum can be solved easily by using the formula: sum of x/ number of observation, so it will be 50+60+50= 160, divide it by 3 which is the number of observation, the result will be 53.3.
- Harmonic mean:
This measure is valid only for the data that are measured absolutely on a strictly real scale.
- Geometric mean:
This measure too is valid only for the data that are measured absolutely on a strictly real scale. It is classified in simple geometric mean and weighted geometric mean.
Among all the measures, central tendency covers a wide range of topic. All these sums are based on formula and concept. Without learning the formula, you cannot proceed for the sum.
Difficulties faced by students in learning descriptive statistics:
- While solving sums on descriptive statistics, most of the students don’t focus. It’s true that you can understand one basic sum easily. But to understand the advanced level sums you need to focus on the sum while solving it. Increase your concentration level and confidence by taking help from our experts on descriptive statistics assignment help. You can also contact us for descriptive statistics homework help.
- It is tough to remember each and every formula. It is the most basic problem faced by every student. We at 24x7assignmenthelp.com provide expert guidance to solve your difficulties in learning formula of descriptive statistics.
- Some students feel shy to ask their problems in class. They can freely ask any question at com. We will enhance your learning skill with the help of our experts. We also provide expertise guidance on descriptive statistic assignment help.
24X7assignmenthelp.com is ready to help you at any time. We are available 24×7 to serve you with the best service. Forget all your worries regarding your subject as we provide you with the expert’s guidance to solve your problem. Our experts are always available to help you on descriptive statistic homework help.
If you are facing any problem in your assignment related to descriptive statistic, then contact us on 24x7assignmenthelp.com for descriptive statistic assignment help.Descriptive Statistic Assignment Help